Spicy Grilled Jumbo Shrimp – all phases, serves 4
as adapted from cooking light
- 2 1/4 pounds unpeeled jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup Walden Farms Honey Dijon Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Lemon wedges
- Peel shrimp, leaving the tails intact. Starting at tail end, butterfly each shrimp, cutting to, but not through, underside of shrimp.
- Combine shrimp, 8 tablespoons of Honey Dijon dressing, and red pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle shrimp evenly with salt and black pepper. Place the shrimp, cut sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with the remaining Honey Dijon dressing. Serve shrimp with lemon wedges.