The integration of the G-NAT™ MultiForce™ system will activate muscles you didn't know you had. The body will learn new movements and how to flow naturally and effortlessly through them, improving balance and reaction time. Imagine being able to teach your body exactly what your brain is telling it to do, by maintaining equilibrium and having more control over your extremities. Global Neural Activation Technology (GNAT)™ is designed for all ages and fitness levels. G-NAT really help build cardio and anaerobic capacity.
Contact our providers now to know more about Global Neural Activation Technology (GNAT).
*Results may vary person to person
The new standard of care in rehabilitation and training, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill gives you the opportunity to exercise without pain, even while you are still recovering from surgery or injury.
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill gives you the opportunity to rehab from surgery, or train through injury, without pain. AlterG®'s unique unweighting technology reduces the impact of walking or running, while your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight
- Easily select your reduced body weight, where movement becomes pain free
- Give yourself the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise
- Fun and easy to use; walk or run like you're on the moon!
The world's best athletes and teams use the AlterG® to reduce the frequency of injuries, build fitness, train and recover from injuries more quickly. They also use the AtlerG® as a core part of their athletic conditioning and training programs to strengthen and improve muscle coordination while minimizing stress on their bodies.
- America's elite distance runners, such as Dathan Ritzenhein and Shannon Rowbury
- Top professional and Olympic athletes
- Dozens of pro teams worldwide including the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Bears, Los Angeles Lakers and Manchester United