To prepare for your Cryo session, please make sure you have read the Contraindication page ahead of time.
The day of your appointment, please make sure to read the information below:
1. Please bring a dry pair of socks
2. Men, please bring a dry pair of boxers or briefs
3. Treatments will be limited to 3 minutes to avoid overexposure.
4. All jewelry and watches must be removed prior to treatment
5. Please make sure skin is free of lotions, creams, analgesics, and no fresh application of deodorant
6. Any person under 18 years of age must have a parent present for the first session and parental consent to participate in cryotherapy thereafter.
7. No one under the age of 14 can participate
Shop for special offers
*Max capacity of the unit is 350 pounds.
*Must be able to stand and move independently.
*No canes or assistive devices allowed in the unit
*Results may vary person to person
Shop For Special Offers
Whole Body Cryotherapy is receiving national attention
from popular television shows such as Dr. Oz, Ricki Lake, The Doctors,
Good Morning America, The Insider, Dancing with the Stars and many more.