Sweet and Sour Chicken Skewers
Sweet and Sour Chicken Skewers – phase 1-4, serves 2
as adapted from Kitchenmeetsgirl.com
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon Siracha
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine your ingredients, through the cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes per side, until juices run clear.