Sweet and Savory Pulled Chicken
Pulled Chicken – phase 1-4, serves 4
as adapted from : Lauren @ BalancedForkHealthyLife.co
This image courtesy of Lauren @ BalancedForkHealthyLife.com
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- In a slow cooker, put chicken breasts.
- Add ketchup, cider vinegar, syrup, and olive oil.
- For seasoning, add a few shakes of chili powder, onion powder, cinnamon, smoked paprika, cumin, and sea salt.
- Turn slow cooker on low and cook 4 to 5 hours.
- When cooked, use two forks to pull the meat apart into shreds.
- Serve in a bowl.