As the first rehabilitation facility in the country to use the G-NAT™ system, we provide the very best and safest Physical Therapy methods to get your body strong and healthy.
Our expert Physical Therapists will guide you through the series of fundamental exercises specially designed to strengthen the core, arms, and legs and back all at once using the Multi-Force™ and the VTS™ (Vertical Training System). Moreover, the G-NAT™ is engineered to decompress the joints and strengthen the body evenly on both sides to prevent muscle imbalances. We incorporate G-NAT™ into most of our patients’ physical rehabilitation programs!
The Power Plate® is a rehabilitation phenomenon supported by extensive research, and leads the industry in three-dimensional Advanced Vibration Technology. Patients can be rest assured that they are receiving the best possible care and will feel the difference that our programs provide. The whole body vibration of the Power Plate® dampens pain at a tremendous rate to accelerate the effectiveness of the physical rehabilitation performed at Benchmark Medical Group. Unlike traditional physical therapy programs, which do not fare well for pain reduction, our Power Plate® rehabilitation significantly reduces pain.
POWER PLATE® BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Improved Balance and Coordination
- Improved Flexibility
- Increased Muscle Strength
- Increased Core Strength
- Increased Metabolic Rate
- Increased Bone Mineral Density
- Decreased Cortisol Level (Stress Hormone)
- Balanced Levels of Key Hormones – Testosterone, IGF-I, Serotonin
- Improved Circulation and Blood Flow – Oxygen/Carbon Monoxide, Vitality Components (Micro Nutrients) and Energy Components (Macro Nutrients)
Power Plate® also promotes the following mitochondrial biogenesis (Cellular Energy)
- Satellite Cell Production (Combats muscle shrinkage as we age)
- Motor neuron stimulation (To combat neuron loss as we age)