Grilled Maple Marinated Shrimp
Grilled Maple Marinated Shrimp – all phases, serves 4-6
1 bottle Walden Farms Italian salad dressing
1 cup Walden Farms pancake syrup
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. Using a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, syrup and garlic; set aside 1/2 cup.
2. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp.
3.Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade for basting.
4. Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers.
5. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
6. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side.
7. Baste with reserved marinade.
8. Grill or broil 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently.