Dressing (makes about 2 cups)
1 orange drink packet prepared with 4oz water 8 oz baby spinach
1/3 cup vinegar 1 cup sliced mushrooms
½ cup Walden Farms apricot spread 1 cup sliced cucumbers
2 tbsp grated ginger root
3 tbsp water
1 tbsp lime juice
½ tsp garlic, chopped
2 Tbsp green onion, thinly sliced
1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
½ tsp orange zest, grated
Chicken and Marinade
2 chicken breasts, skinless/boneless, halved
4 garlic cloves, chopped
4 tbsp cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp Braggs liquid amines
2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tsp granulated stevia
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Place orange drink, vinegar, ginger, water, garlic, apricot spread and lime juice into blender.
2. Blend on low for 10 seconds. Increase speed to high and blend for another 20-30 seconds.
3. Pour into a strainer over a medium sized bowl. Press against the solids with a large spoon to
release liquid. Discard remaining solids. If too thick, add 1 tbsp of water at a time to reach desired
4. Stir in the remaining green onion, cilantro and orange zest.
5. Cover and refrigerate. Chill for 15-20 minutes and stir before serving.
6. Place chicken breasts in re-sealable storage bag.
7. Blend remaining ingredients together in a small bowl to make marinade. Add to bag with
chicken and seal. Squeeze the bag gently to press all of the ingredients together.
8. Refrigerate 4 hours (minimum) or overnight.
9. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on wire rack to drip off excess liquid.
10. Heat grill to medium. Spray grill with olive oil cooking spray immediately before placing the
chicken breast on the grill. Grill 6-7 minutes then turn.
11. Remove from grill, place on clean platter, tent with foil, and allow resting for 7-8 minutes.
12. Slice on the bias into thin slices.
13. Place 1-1/2 cups baby spinach, mushrooms and cucumber on each plate and place sliced
chicken on top.
14. Drizzle each serving with two tbsp dressing.
Carb count: 12 grams/serving