Crunchy Celery, Radish and Turnip Salad-Slaw in Blue Cheese Dressing – phase 1-4, serves 4-6
as adapted from food52
• 1 bunch radishes, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
• 1 bunch young turnips, ends trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
• 5 spring onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup fresh flat leave parsley, chopped
1 cup Walden Farms Blue Cheese Dressing
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice plus 1/2 teaspoons zest
• 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
• 10 grinds black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the blue cheese dressing lime juice and zest, sea salt and pepper until well combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving in a large bowl toss all the vegetables, chopped parsley and celery leaves; add the sauce and mix well to combine. Taste for seasonings and serve.