Cilantro Lime Tilapia Wraps
Cilantro Lime Tilapia Wraps- all phases, serves 2
as adapted from Skinnytaste.com
- 1 lb tilapia fillets, rinsed and pat dried
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, chopped (seeds removed for less heat)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 8 large lettuce leaves (for wrapping)
- lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
Heat olive oil in a skillet. Sauté garlic.
Place tilapia in the skillet and cook until the flesh starts to flake. Add jalapeño peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice. Sauté over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes, breaking up the fish with the spoon to get everything mixed well; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve a little over 1/4 cup of fish on each lettuce leaf, wrap and eat.