AlterG®’s patented Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology, developed at NASA, applies a comfortable and uniform lifting force to your body. Integrated into a high-tech treadmill, AlterG®’s technology offers precise body weight reduction and an easy-to-use set of controls. And because the AlterG® ADP technology uses air pressure as the lifting force, it feels comfortable allowing you to run or walk normally with a full range of motion.
The new standard of care in rehabilitation and training, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill gives you the opportunity to exercise without pain, even while you are still recovering from surgery or injury.
Rehab and Train Without The Pain
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill gives you the opportunity to rehab from surgery, or train through injury, without pain. AlterG®’s unique unweighting technology reduces the impact of walking or running, while your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight
- Easily select your reduced body weight, where movement becomes pain free
- Give yourself the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise
- Fun and easy to use; walk or run like you’re on the moon!
Chosen by the World’s Best Teams and Athletes
The world’s best athletes and teams use the AlterG® to reduce the frequency of injuries, build fitness, train and recover from injuries more quickly. They also use the AtlerG® as a core part of their athletic conditioning and training programs to strengthen and improve muscle coordination while minimizing stress on their bodies.
- America’s elite distance runners, such as Dathan Ritzenhein and Shannon Rowbury
- Top professional and Olympic athletes
- Dozens of pro teams worldwide including the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Bears, Los Angeles Lakers and Manchester United